Step 1: Complete Online Application Form
Submit completed online application from one of the forms below
Step 2: Submit Statement of Purpose
Submit your Statement of Purpose to email@example.com
Please respond to the following 3 questions in your Statement. It needs to be typed, double-spaced, and a maximum of 3-4 pages.
Address the following:
- Provide a statement describing how your work experiences and professional interests have prepared you to be successful in the graduate program to which you have applied.
- Describe the APN role for which you have applied and discuss how completing the specialty track program will help you meet your professional goals.
- Explain why you are applying for the DNP versus the MSN in your chosen specialty.
Step 3: Provide recommendation letters
Provide 3 letters of recommendation within 7 days of applying to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommendations must come directly from your references.
- One from an immediate supervisor
- One from a Peer Nurse
- One from a DNP/MSN/Ph.D. prepared nurse
Step 4: Complete FAFSA Application
Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by clicking on this link: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
School Code: 003545
Step 5: Provide a current resume
Submit a copy of your Updated Resume to email@example.com
Step 6: Request transcripts from previous institutions
Order official transcripts from Degree-Granting institutions of higher education attended sent directly to:
1933 North Meacham Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
We also can accept e-transcripts sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Once your file is complete you will receive an email requesting your $60 application fee.