The Baylor University Online Experience
Baylor's Louise Herrington School of Nursing provides students with a competitively robust education through the integration of faith and academic excellence. Students can expect the same level of quality education through the online format.
- The coursework is available to you in the virtual learning environment 24 hours a day, which allows you to complete your degree while working around your work and personal schedule.
- Students stay with the same classmates throughout their degree, allowing for meaningful relationships and impactful conversations.
- In addition, students are provided a Student Success Advisor as a resource who will work with them from their entrance into a program all the way through graduation.
Hear What Our Students Are Saying:
We have a lot of people that are devoted to our success and making sure that we're managing our time well and really checking in and making themselves available as a resource if we're struggling in any aspect."
- Online DNP-FNP Student, Lucinda Bush
"I have been thrilled with the DNP-ENL program at Baylor. Every assignment and reading we do has meaning and translates to what I do daily. The resources available to students through the DNP program are very helpful."
- Online DNP-ENL Student, Tami Taylor, MSN, MBA, RN, NEA-BC
"What I find most valuable about this program is the individual attention we receive from our professors. They really take the time to get to know us and to provide individual feedback to help us grow as scholars and leaders. Further, the online format allows me to balance school with work and family. While the program is rigorous and challenging, it is still possible to be successful in this program while working full time."
- Online MSN Student, Karen Stanzo, MSN, RN, IBCLC
"I knew Baylor was the right fit for me because they aren't just preparing nurse practitioners for the physiological role as a provider, but holistically training providers in leadership, policy change, and preparing them for the entire role."
- Online DNP-FNP Student, Rachel Carmichael
Rachel Carmicheal shares her experience in the Online DNP-FNP program in the short video below.