Baylor's Louise Herrington School of Nursing provides students with a competitively robust education through the integration of faith and academic excellence. Students can expect the same level of quality education through the online format.
- The coursework is available to you in the virtual learning environment 24 hours a day, which allows you to complete your degree around your work and personal schedule.
- Students stay with the same classmates throughout their degree, allowing for meaningful relationships and impactful conversations.
- In addition, students are provided a Student Success Advisor as a resource who will work with them from their entrance into a program all the way through graduation.
The Baylor University Online Experience
Hear What Our Students Are Saying:
"I knew Baylor was the right fit for me because they aren't just preparing nurse practitioners for the physiological role as a provider, but holistically training providers in leadership, policy change, and preparing them for the entire role."
- Online DNP-FNP Student, Rachel Carmichael
We have a lot of people that are devoted to our success and making sure that we're managing our time well and really checking in and making themselves available as a resource if we're struggling in any aspect."
- Online DNP-FNP Student, Lucinda Bush
"I have been thrilled with the DNP-ENL program at Baylor. Every assignment and reading we do has meaning and translates to what I do daily. The resources available to students through the DNP program are very helpful."
- Online DNP-ENL Student, Tami Taylor, MSN, MBA, RN, NEA-BC
U.S. News & World Report
Featured in U.S. News & World Report for the 2022 Best Nursing Schools, ranking our DNP in the Top 10%.
#1 Nursing College in Texas
Nursingprocess.org ranked Baylor as the #1 Best Nursing School in Texas.
We rigorously adhere to the accreditation standards established by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)**.