The Baylor University Online Experience
Baylor's Louise Herrington School of Nursing provide students with a competitively robust education through the integration of faith and academic excellence. Students can expect the same level of quality education through the online format.
- The coursework is available to you in the virtual learning environment 24 hours a day, which allows you to complete your degree while working around your work and personal schedule.
- Students stay with the same classmates throughout their degree, allowing for meaningful relationships and impactful conversations.
- In addition, students are provided a Student Success Advisor as a resource who will work with them from their entrance into a program all the way through graduation.
Hear What Our Students Are Saying:
"What I find most valuable about this program is the individual attention we receive from our professors. They really take the time to get to know us and to provide individual feedback to help us grow as scholars and leaders. Further, the online format allows me to balance school with work and family. While the program is rigorous and challenging, it is still possible to be successful in this program while working full time."
- Karen Stanzo, MSN, RN, IBCLC
"The process of going through the MSN in Leadership and Innovation online program at Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing was challenging and enriching both personally and professionally. Through the coursework I was able to improve my leadership skills and abilities while learning new and innovative ways to increase the quality of patient care provided to the population served by the facility in which I work."
- Jim Sanders, MSN, RN, CCRN
"As a nurse manager, I thought many times of obtaining a Master's degree. However, balancing between the commitment to a program, to one's staff and to oneself makes a decision difficult. However, from the first time I saw the course content of Baylor University's MSN in Leadership and Innovation, I knew I had found my direction and motivation. I have gained a wealth of information and experience during these last 9 months. I highly recommend this program especially for the potential leader who wants to learn in a fast-paced, high functioning program with an emphasis on creativity and orginality."
- George Brown, MSN, RN, CCRN