Baylor University’s online Doctor of Nursing Practice programs and Distance ABSN program are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)**. The DNP Nurse-Midwifery online program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME)*.
Baylor University has been recognized as one of the top educational institutions in the nation, ranking at #76 in National Universities on U.S. News & World Report 2021 list. In addition, U.S. News & World Report has ranked Baylor University as a leader in a number of categories including:
- The Baylor’s University’s DNP programs are ranked No. 59 in Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice.
- Baylor University is also ranked No. 75 as Best Value Schools
- Ranked No. 48 as Best College for Veterans
- Ranked No. 42 as Most Innovative Schools
- In addition, LHSON’s Nurse-Midwifery program was ranked No. 21 as the Best Nursing-Midwifery program.
In 2017, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance named Baylor University one of the Top 70 Best Values in Private Colleges. Fiske Guide to Colleges recognized Baylor as a Best Buy for 2017, and Best-Nursing-Colleges.com ranked Baylor as the #11 Best Nursing College in Texas.
Baylor’s online graduate nursing programs allow actively practicing RNs to earn their DNP, and professionals with a completed bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing discipline earn their ABSN.
Baylor is a highly respected traditional university that emphasizes faith, learning, and service, producing nurses that make an impact through practice, decision making and exemplary leadership at every level.