Record Your Video
Here are some ideas for what you might like to talk about:
- Why did you choose Baylor University for your DNP/ABSN degree?
- Tell us about any meaningful connections you've made with your cohort peers/classmates.
- How would you describe the quality of your coursework, curriculum, and overall education at Baylor?
- Tell us about your experience with the Louise Herrington School of Nursing faculty. Which professor stands out the most to you and why?
- How has working with a dedicated student advisor and clinical placement specialist impacted your educational experience?
Please be sure to say your name and the program you're in at the start of your video. Don't worry, you'll be able to review your video before submitting. Here are some tips for creating a great video:
- You MUST use Chrome to record
- Make sure the webcam is eye-level and you're in center of the frame
- Use a light source on either side of your webcam to reduce shadows
- Clear your background so it's not too distracting
- Have fun!