Distinguish yourself at nursing’s highest level.
Demonstrate your full potential with Baylor University’s Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nurse Leadership (DNP-ENL) program. The 100% online program prepares you with executive knowledge and competencies in influential leadership, data-driven business strategy and transformative care models.
Download our program guide to learn more about our top rated program.
Demonstrate your full potential as a nurse executive through a focused, specialized online degree.
The online DNP-ENL program allows you to learn while you continue to lead in your current role. The instructional setting is 100% online, with no required campus visits.
- Stand out at your organization as a proven nurse leader and practice scholar
- Use your understanding of business and healthcare to serve in a role such as vice president of nursing, chief nursing officer or chief nursing executive
- Gain advanced knowledge while creating a network of colleagues and mentors
Online DNP-ENL Admission Requirements
Baylor’s online DNP leadership curriculum emphasizes strategy, analytics, transformations and outcomes within the executive domain. Use your skills and knowledge to reach your professional goals.
- Learn the Adams Influence Model (AIM) to attain stakeholder buy-in and implement organizational change
- Transform care delivery models and optimize operational processes to reduce variation and improve outcomes across the care continuum
- Employ data and strategy to inform functions, improve organizational performance and influence clinical outcomes
To ensure your success, there are a few requirements for admission to the DNP-ENL program:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- (or) Bachelor of Science in Nursing with master’s in non-nursing health-related field (for example, MHA, MPH, MBA)
- Unencumbered RN license
- A total GPA of 3.0 or above
- Two years of nursing administration experience within the last five years
Baylor University also offers an Online DNP program with four distinct tracks: FNP, Nurse-Midwifery, Neonatal NP and Pediatric NP.